I first fell in love with White Hot Chocolate when Mr. X took me to the Grand America Hotel for a Valentines Weekend Getaway. It was so creamy and rich and delicious, oh my!
This Easy Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is very similar with a hint of pumpkin spice, beware….it is so rich and delicious one cup will suffice.
Start by adding all ingredients into a medium sauce pan over the stove top.
Heat over low heat stirring constantly until chips are melted and combined, just to a low boil.
Carefully scoop into your mug and serve topped with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- Whipped Cream and CInnamon for garnish, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over low heat until the white chocolate chips melt and all ingredients are fully combined, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a low boil.
- Remove from heat and serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Enjoy this delicious drink with your some Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Biscotti!
Until Next Time…..Travel On!
FREE exclusive vacation planning tips
Get access to travel tips, destinations, itineraries, recipes and more!