I first fell in love with White Hot Chocolate when Mr. X took me to the Grand America Hotel for a Valentines Weekend Getaway. It was so creamy and rich and delicious, oh my!
This Easy Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is very similar with a hint of pumpkin spice, beware….it is so rich and delicious one cup will suffice.
Start by adding all ingredients into a medium sauce pan over the stove top.
Heat over low heat stirring constantly until chips are melted and combined, just to a low boil.
Carefully scoop into your mug and serve topped with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- Whipped Cream and CInnamon for garnish, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over low heat until the white chocolate chips melt and all ingredients are fully combined, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a low boil.
- Remove from heat and serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Enjoy this delicious drink with your some Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Biscotti!
Until Next Time…..Travel On!